My Site has recently been hacked

Home Forums Construction Kit My Site has recently been hacked

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  charmsadmin 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nizambalram

After it was cleaned it is now showing this at acrchitectmontreal.com

/** * Construction Kit functions and definitions. * * @link https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/basics/theme-functions/ * * @package Construction_Kit */ if ( ! function_exists( ‘construction_kit_setup’ ) ) : /** * Sets up theme defaults and registers support for various WordPress features. * * Note that this function is hooked into the after_setup_theme hook, which * runs before the init hook. The init hook is too late for some features, such * as indicating support for post thumbnails. */ function construction_kit_setup() { /* * Make theme available for translation. * Translations can be filed in the /languages/ directory. * If you’re building a theme based on Construction Kit, use a find and replace * to change ‘construction-kit’ to the name of your theme in all the template files. */ load_theme_textdomain( ‘construction-kit’, get_template_directory() . ‘/languages’ ); // Add default posts and comments RSS feed links to head. add_theme_support( ‘automatic-feed-links’ ); /* * Let WordPress manage the document title. * By adding theme support, we declare that this theme does not use a * hard-coded
    The site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Is there a way for me to fix this without have to redo the whole entire site from scratch.

Please advise

thanks,

Nizam

charmsadmin
    Keymaster

Hi @nizambalram

Simply activate any other theme, delete Construction Kit and reinstall a fresh copy. After that, you can activate it again.

Your content will not be lost if you have not changed the core file of a theme.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.